1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IMPORTANT: These forums are to receive support from the community and other customers only. To receive support from nanocode or ask a pre-sales question, please create a new request.

Beta 3: Priority group selection

Discussion in 'nanocode beta - MineSync' started by Bas, 16 June 2017.

1. Bas

Bas Licensed Licensed

Best Answers:
    This function seems to work properly when you link your account, but it does not seem to work properly if your groups change.

Image below: When I linked this account, it was added to the 'VETERAN' group only, I later added the account to all groups available but the 'GOD' group has the highest priority. The group is not selected automatically.

[​IMG]
    (veteran is selected)

[​IMG]
    (god priority: 6)

[​IMG]
    (veteran priority: 4)

2. David

David Apantic Developer Staff Member

Best Answers:
    I can't seem to reproduce this behaviour.

Can you remove yourself from god, then /msclearcache, rejoin, run the XF cron to update groups (and ensure the god group is gone), add yourself to god, /msclearcache, and rejoin again.

3. Bas

Bas Licensed Licensed

Best Answers:
    Did exactly that:

Removed from god:
    [​IMG]

Added back to god:
    [​IMG]

4. Bas

Bas Licensed Licensed

Best Answers:
    Any updates on how to fix this? Having some players reporting this as an issue as their rank isn't updating when they have upgraded their rank

5. David

David Apantic Developer Staff Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I thought I replied to this, @Bas

Support should typically be requested through our new support system, which sends a notification to staff. The forums are no longer monitored: https://apantic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The only reason why it would not automatically update is if, in the past, you've ever manually set one of the ranks yourself. If you've edited your rank manually using that page, ranks will stop auto updating (and it will hold priority on the one you chose).

Can you run the SQL query (in PhpMyAdmin or SQL shell):

Code:
    SELECT apms2_uuid, apms2_username, apms2_group, apms2_groups,apms2_group_change_date FROM xf_user WHERE user_id = USER_ID_HERE;
    Replace USER_ID_HERE with your User ID, for example, for my account (on XenForo) it would be:

Code:
    SELECT apms2_uuid, apms2_username, apms2_group, apms2_groups,apms2_group_change_date FROM xf_user WHERE user_id = 57;